Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Reverse Funnel- Too Good to be True?

Ok, I'll admit that I jumped in with both feet.
But not before I reviewed the facts, thought about the potential, day dreamed a little and even paid $50.00 to qualify myself.

I even pestered some one in the "Inner Circle" to explain to me exactly what I am getting myself into.
Really, I wanted all of this to be anonymous- I did not even want to tell my girlfriend what I was researching for fear of the reaction that I so often got in the past when trying to explain to complete strangers why they should consider my "retire in 3-5 yrs" Network Marketing opportunity (which I gave up on after my absolute best efforts).

But, maybe I'm just a big sucker, a "softie" for wanting a vehicle (business) out there to provide me and my family and income stream that will dwarf the one I get trading hours for dollars.
Even hearing Ty Coughlin explain the system that he has created for this industry gave me shivers of possibility that I could create an income like his.

So here we are, me and you reading this blog and both with a fighting chance to see it all happen...

Call me with any questions 757-561-6592

Reverse Funnel Wealth!

No comments: