Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Ty Coughlin's Inner Circle Mentorship

Haven't you wished to be in an "Inner Circle" of wealthy mentors, who thrive by creating win-win relationships with their students? Their knowledge of creating riches is taught to students and duplicated to create MASSIVE cash flow!

Here's my example:

I have been speaking with my Mentor about her experiences (the money she has made) in this Reverse Funnel System.
She got started about 3 weeks ago- I have been at it for 2 days, now- she will make $4000 in commission checks for this week alone.

Sounds cool (good for her, right) but the best part is that she has a vested interest in helping me do the same to make $4000 in commissions a week.

I'm excited in laying the ground work to reap this income stream! You can be doing the same...

Any questions, feel free to contact me: reversefunnelwealth@gmail.com

No comments: